When Did BTS Go to Malta: A Memorable Journey
BTS, the South Korean boy band sensation, has taken the world by storm with their infectious music, mesmerizing stage presence, and genuine camaraderie. Their global popularity has led them to embark on numerous international trips, captivating fans from all corners of the globe. One such journey took them to the picturesque island of Malta, capturing the hearts of both fans and locals alike. In this article, we will delve into the unforgettable trip of BTS to Malta, exploring the dates, highlights, and answering some frequently asked questions.
When Did BTS Go to Malta?
BTS’s journey to Malta took place from June 27th to July 1st, 2018. The group, consisting of RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, and Jungkook, arrived on the island to film a special episode for the reality show “BTS: Bon Voyage.” The show, which allows fans to witness the members’ adventures and interactions in different locations, proved to be a delightful treat for fans eagerly awaiting their favorite idols’ exploration of Malta.
Highlights of the Trip
During their time in Malta, BTS explored various locations, embracing the island’s rich history, stunning landscapes, and vibrant culture. Here are some of the highlights from their trip:
1. Blue Grotto: The members experienced the breathtaking beauty of the Blue Grotto, a series of sea caves renowned for their vibrant blue waters. They ventured into the caves on a small boat, marveling at the awe-inspiring natural wonders.
2. Valletta: BTS explored the capital city of Malta, Valletta, and its charming streets adorned with colorful balconies and historic architecture. They visited the Upper Barrakka Gardens, which offer panoramic views of the Grand Harbor.
3. Dingli Cliffs: The group ventured to the Dingli Cliffs, the highest point in Malta, to witness the stunning cliffs and sweeping views of the Mediterranean Sea. The members reveled in the beauty of nature, capturing unforgettable moments on camera.
4. Ancient Temples: BTS had the opportunity to visit the ancient temples of Hagar Qim and Mnajdra, UNESCO World Heritage Sites. These prehistoric temples provided a glimpse into Malta’s rich history and left the members in awe of the architectural marvels.
5. Comino Island: The band took a boat trip to the idyllic Comino Island, known for its crystal-clear waters and the iconic Blue Lagoon. BTS enjoyed swimming, snorkeling, and basking in the sun, creating memories that will last a lifetime.
FAQs about BTS’s Trip to Malta
Q: Why did BTS choose Malta for their trip?
A: Malta was chosen as the destination for “BTS: Bon Voyage” due to its breathtaking landscapes, rich cultural heritage, and popularity among tourists. The island’s unique charm provided the perfect backdrop for BTS’s adventures.
Q: Did BTS interact with Maltese fans during their stay?
A: Yes, BTS had several interactions with their Maltese fans. They greeted fans at the airport upon arrival and even held a surprise meet and greet event at the Upper Barrakka Gardens, where lucky fans had the chance to meet their idols up close.
Q: Were there any memorable moments or funny incidents during the trip?
A: One of the most memorable moments was when Jin accidentally dropped his sunglasses into the sea while on a boat trip. The members’ genuine reactions and their camaraderie brought laughter and warmth to the viewers.
Q: Did BTS release any special music or videos related to their trip to Malta?
A: Yes, BTS released a travel-themed song titled “Good Day” as part of their annual “BTS Festa” celebration. The song featured footage from their time in Malta, showcasing their adventures and the beautiful locations they visited.
In conclusion, BTS’s trip to Malta was a remarkable journey filled with breathtaking sights, cultural exploration, and unforgettable moments. The members’ infectious energy, coupled with the island’s beauty, created an experience cherished by fans worldwide. Through their visit to Malta, BTS not only left a lasting impression on the island but also deepened their connection with their dedicated fanbase, further solidifying their status as global icons.